Just Beachie

Recipes, Thoughts, and Celebrations Regarding The South Beach Diet

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Welcome Back to the Beach

It's beginning again. My journey on South Beach.

I'm basically starting this as a resource for myself...to track my progress, as a repository of recipes I find, and general moans & groans & celebrations.

I begin with a celebration - an NSV. (Non-Scale Victory) I was sleepier than sleepy this morning, and I nearly quit in the middle of my work out three separate times. I stuck to it, however, and did a full thirty minutes on the elliptical. I'll be back at the gym in the morning, too.

I've spent the past hour or so finding recipes, and I hit the grocery store tomorrow. There are a lot more resources online now than there were about three years ago when we did this. This is a good thing, to be sure.

As I try recipes, I'll be sure to post links. I'll also dig out the ones I created when we were on the Beach in early '04. Let's see how long I stick with this particular blog...

3 Comments:

At 2:33 PM, Blogger Neyland D. Cat said...

Greetings Aimee! I just popped in from The Teacher's Pets Blog Hop. Always nice to meet someone new in the blogosphere. Ah... the beach. We are so far from the beach that I have almost started to believe that it is a myth... like Santa Claus or Lady GaGa's talent.

Cheers,
Neyland D. Catt
The Fictitious Cat

 
At 5:17 PM, Blogger Shawn Becker said...

Stopped by from the Teacher's Pet Blog. Have a great day!

www.coloradobeckers.blogspot.com

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Whskr & Dash Kitten said...

FOund you via Brian's blog hop. Keep going with the training. Sometimes the tough things are the ones that make us feel best!

* nosetaps *

Dash Kitten

 

Post a Comment

<< Home